Join us on a webinar !
25th February 2021 – 10:30 AM CET
Do you want to develop functional mono-material 3D plastic parts with micro/nano-structured surfaces like antimicrobial, anti-scratch, self-cleaning, anti-squeak or aesthetic propertis?
It’s the goal of the H2020 research project HIMALAIA.
To enable the implementation of these properties, several topics have been developed on a dedicated platform :
- Mold texturation technologies through surface treatment and laser texturing
- Optimization of micro and nanostructures replication efficiency on parts surface during the injection molding process.
- In-line quality control of functional parts
« HIMALAIA Project : functional mono-material 3D plastic parts with micro/nano-structured surfaces »
- Overview of HIMALAIA project
- Mould structuring technologies
- The HIMALAIA platform
- Applications : 3 use-cases
- Questions session
Presented by :
Lionel Tenchine, IPC Centre Technique de la Plasturgie et des Composites
Shaojun Qi, University of Birmingham
Pavel Penchev, University of Birmingham
Bruno Marcilly, IPC Centre Technique de la Plasturgie et des Composites
Yannick Molméret, Albéa
Berta Herrero, Euro Ortodoncia
Luca Gili, Centro Ricerche Fiat SCPA